Thursday, February 26, 2009

Valentine's Day

We went to the Mall of America on Valentine's Day and had a great time! Katie got to go on the carousel for the first time, so that was very exciting for her! Here are Katie and daddy on the carousel for the first time. Notice the crazy looking dragon/horse thing that he chose for her to ride on.

The second time Katie went on the carousel with mommy. Mommy picked a more traditional horse for her to ride on. Isn't it convenient that both mommy and daddy are hidden behind Katie in the pictures? She loved the carousel - when she rode with mommy she had a big smile on her face the whole time and kept saying "fun" over and over again.

Kellen loved the Mall of America too. He just hung out in his stroller and looked at everything going on around him. Isn't he adorable?

2 comments:

  1. I was going to say, where are mommy and daddy? Just legs and arms! :) I bet she had a lot of fun on the carousel, I think Kellen wanted to go on too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 2 of you hidden behind the horses is so funny! I love the choice that daddy made :) that is so something Tom would have done!

    ReplyDelete