Thursday, February 26, 2009

6 Month Pictures

Kellen was 6 months old on February 15th, so we took him to get his 6 month pictures taken. He was such a happy boy and did a great job! Here are a few of my favorite pictures:

This is a classic Kellen pose - he always has his fingers in his mouth! I'm pretty sure he'll be getting his first tooth any day now.

We had a picture taken of Katie standing like this when she was 6 months old, so we decided to do the same thing for Kellen. I think it's pretty cute!

Here is Katie's 6 month pictures in the same pose as Kellen. I can't believe she's going to be 2 - it's crazy how fast they grow!

2 comments:

  1. So so cute! I can't believe Kellen is already 6 months old, where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...so cute!!! I love the comparison between Katie and Kellen. Those 6 months went fast!!

    ReplyDelete