Katie is turning into a little mommy. When I sit in the rocking chair to feed Kellen, Katie comes and sits on the ottoman and we read books. She holds the book so I can see it to read it to her and then she turns it around so she can look at the pictures. The other day she decided to read to her baby, so she sat her in a chair and held the book so the baby could see it. I thought it was so cute!


Then she decided to read to her dolly "Rina" (short for ballerina). Do you think Rina is close enough to see the pictures?

oh my goodness, Katie looks so much like you. She is getting SO big, how adorable! What a great big sis she is!
ReplyDeleteJ
That brings back so many memories of Elizabeth doing that! It must be a girl thing. Katie is so cute - and her hair is gorgeous!!!
ReplyDelete