Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Our New Friend

Daddy and Katie made a snowman over the weekend and Katie loves him! He is in the backyard facing in the living room window, so every morning she gets up and asks to see "man". It was a lot of hard work, so she had to take a rest and eat some snow after helping daddy roll the snowballs.


Here she is with her snowman. Isn't he cute?



And here she is right away in the morning checking to make sure he is still there. What are we going to do when he melts?


2 comments:

  1. That is such an impressive snowman, it's huge! The one we made with Cooper is probably a fourth of that size, and I was tired out afterward! I love that she still looks for him every day, that's so adorable!
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wish we had snow!! I wish my kids could come play in the snow with your kids!! Oh well, we'll live vicariously (SP?) through you all!

    ReplyDelete