It's only been 4 months since Katie's 2nd birthday.... I guess it's time to post the pictures! We had a Sesame Street theme and I attempted to make cupcakes that look like the characters. In case you can't tell, it's Oscar the Grouch, Elmo and Cookie Monster.

Katie still loves it when everyone sings "Happy Birthday". I think we all sang it to her 3 times because everytime we were done, she would clap and say "Again?"

Yummy!
Kellen was such a good boy all day - he even wore a party hat!

Katie got this fun art desk from Grandma Kate & Grandpa Tom. She loved it and went right to work coloring in her new coloring book with her cousins Isabel & Autumn.

One of Katie's favorite gifts was this giant ballerina that she got from Mandy, Adam & Aubrey. The straps on the ballerina's feet go around Katie's feet so she can dance with the ballerina. Katie would not put her down and even brought her outside to play with her and her cousins!

It was a very fun party!
So glad to see some pictures of Katie's fun birthday. Your cupcakes were so cute!!
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job with the cupcakes, yummy! What an adorable doll, I've never seen anything like that before, i wonder where they got that???
ReplyDeleteWow - the cupcakes turned out so cute! You did a great job. You'll have to ask Mandi where she got that doll...that's the cutest!
ReplyDelete