Brett took some pictures of Katie in his hockey helmet when she was about 6 months old and we decided to do the same thing with Kellen last week. How cute is he?
And here is Katie's 6 month picture in the helmet. Too cute!
After we took Kellen's pictures we tried the helmet on Roxie (trying to get Katie to try it on, but she wasn't going for it).
Kellen has also been making a new face lately and I just had to post a picture. He puckers his lips and blows out his nose - it's so funny!!!

They are so cute in the helmets! I love that you thought to do it with both of them. Great memories!! You'll have to scrapbook that :) Kellen's face at the end is so funny! What a goofball!
ReplyDeleteOh Kellen, you are so cute! I know, that face is hilarious! You're going to have a few hockey players in the family!
ReplyDelete